Welcome to the registration page of the Virtual WFC Biennial Congress 2021. You can find all the information regarding the registration fees, process, and applicable terms on this page. It will be updated regularly as more information becomes available.
Before entering the online registration system, please carefully read the guidelines and procedures below the button.
Opening online registration
Early registration deadline*
Regular registration deadline*
Last-minute fee deadline* **
* Payment must be received by the registration office during the registration process.
** The online registration system will be closed on September 21, 2021, 11:59:59pm CST (Central Standard Time).
|Early fee||Regular fee||Last-minute fee|
|2021||Until July 31||Until September 14||Until September 21 |
& Other Health Professionals
|$ 350||$ 450||$ 550|
|Africa/Latin America*||$ 250||$ 350||$ 450|
|Student registration fee**||$ 125||$ 175||$ 225|
|$ 300||$ 400||$ 500|
*Special fees are made available by WFC to make participation affordable for individuals from Africa/Latin America. If you are part of this participant category, WFC reserve the right to verify your identity.
**To encourage broad student participation in the congress (enrolled in full-time chiropractic program), WFC is offering a special fee for students. The fee is set at $ 125 (early fee) per person and will include the same benefits as the regular participant's fee.
Registration for Virtual WFC Biennial Congress 2021 includes:
- Access to Virtual WFC congress platform including all sessions and live Q & A
- Access to the virtual exhibition
- Access to speaker notes (if provided)
- On-line I-Posters access (available 60 days after the virtual congress)
- On-Demand access (until 60 days after the virtual congress) to re-watch all sessions
- Certificate of Attendance (will be automatically sent to you after the congress)
An additional fee of $ 30 will be charged for a name change. After September 15, 2021, name changes are not possible anymore.
Request for name changes must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received by April 30, 2021, are eligible for a full refund.
- Cancellations received by May 1, 2021, and June 30, 2021, are eligible for a 50% refund.
- Cancellations received by July 1, 2021, are non-refundable.
Requests for refunds must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certificate of Attendance
Your certificate of attendance will be sent to you by email after the Virtual Congress.
How to register?
To participate, please use the online registration system. After completing your personal details, you can choose your preferred bookings. A fee will then apply based on your category of participation. Rates and categories are listed above. Registration will be complete once payment is successful. The online registration system is a secured environment.
Payment of registration fee
• By credit card: VISA and MasterCard are accepted. Secure online payments are made through the designated online registration system.
The registrant(s) authorize the congress registration office to charge their credit card the total amount plus a 2% administration fee, all in US dollars. All registrant(s) also acknowledge that the WFC is not responsible for the foreign currency exchange rates and transaction fees charged by their credit card provider. After submitting your registration, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail acknowledging your registration submission.
Please note: You are a registered participant only after we have received payment of your registration fee!
By accessing and/or using the online registration system, you agree to the registration terms and conditions.
Please click here for the registration terms and conditions.
World Federation of Chiropractic
160 Eglinton Avenue East (Suite 601)
M4P 3B5 Toronto